Tuesday, March 1, 2011

wash, rinse, repeat

i've cloth diapered all of my kids.  i love it.

























i have used several different kinds, but eventually came back to the awesome Mother-Ease One Size Fitteds (which i use almost exclusively with wool covers).
my current stash is made up of white MEOS diapers that i'd bought originally for my eldest in 2005, sold to a friend when i switched to pocket diapers, and then rebought from her when i switched back.
the colored diapers were originally purchased white and dyed by a friend (before ME started selling their own colored versions), who then sold me her stash when her son potty trained.  i also bought a few more diapers from another friend, which had been dyed by that same mama.


here they are folded:
























yes, i am anal enough that i alternate my whites with the colors, and also which way they face to help the stack stay upright.

oh, and this is only half of my stash...

4 comments:

  1. Well, of course I love this one! Such gorgeous, saturated colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to be right behind Johannah on the 365 circuit tonight...

    I miss cloth diapering. Folding them and being all type A about organizing them was one of my favorite things. You gotta pet the fuzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are serious about your laundry. I can appreciate that, especially since I'm not. I love seeing the before and after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amy, i'll come do your laundry if you come help me clean/organize the rest of my house. :P

    ReplyDelete