Wednesday, March 16, 2011

circle of life

i've been eying some of the lovely designs from StephieMc Designs for a while to give as gifts to a couple of special ladies.  last week the SMD shop celebrated its "birthday" with a 25% off sale and a free gift with a purchase over a certain amount, so i decided to take advantage and go ahead and order.
i mentioned in the "message to seller" during checkout that even though i knew i was over the dollar amount, i wasn't interested in the piece that SMD was giving away, and that i would have preferred one of the rings.  i was really surprised when SMD messaged me to get my ring size and personalization info.

a sweet little gift for me...

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh, I want one! So simple and lovely. Maybe I'll have my kids' names put on it instead of yours, though.

    ReplyDelete