Thursday, March 3, 2011

sit down in your thinking chair...

and think...  think...   thi-eeee-ink!

they are streaming some early seasons of Blues Clues on Netflix right now (which i appreciate, because Steve is awesome. Joe in the later seasons is totally lame. and yes, i actually have an opinion on which one is better.  (on a similar note, i also think that George Carlin is the best conductor ever)).  i actually saw a lot of the early BC episodes on air, when my now 16-year-old nephew was a toddler, so maybe that's why i'm a little partial to the show (and to Steve)...

whatever the reason, it really made me smile when the eldest cut out his own "clues" and had me find them:

the first "paw print", which was on our TV. 
#2, on super mario galaxy 2
#3, on the sonic & tails stuffies



























































he then made me sit down in our recliner and pretend it was our thinking chair, so i could figure out the clues.

which i did, because i'm really smart.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your kids right now. Great clues! I'll admit that Steve was a better host, but Joe made me feel a little like Mrs. Robinson...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creatively interactive! We've never watched Blues Clues, and I keep meaning to try it, then forgetting. Eventually...

    ReplyDelete